“Excellent, and I was a purchaser...”

Aug 20,2018
Bill Humphries
By: 'S Pomfret'
Aug 20,2018
I don't do reviews. A business sending out an automatic request with no effort on their part doesn't get my time. I was not overly surprised when I got Bill's almost apologetic letter asking if I might write a review, good or bad if I didn't mind.
I have nothing but good to say. I have over 40 years in the property industry and Bill is one of the few Estate Agents worthy of the title in my opinion, and I was purchasing! No “nudge nudge, I think I can talk the vendor down” from Bill. Bill answered questions when asked, attended, repeatedly, at the property for me and at all times worked in the best interests of his client. One should I think balance all this good with something unfortunate: we seemed to have the same rather sad sense of humour.

W Humphries