Aug 22,2012
Aug 22,2012
I use this Company, have done for just over 3 years, as I live overseas and my UK properties need full management.

I cannot fault the girl, Christina, she is professional, prompt with all issues/enquiries i send to her and above all she is straight -talking, no BS like most other agents i have used over the last 17 years. The Company itself meets all my requirements from finding appropriate Tenants to promptly attending to any repairs. Exactly what is needed to run a smooth, successful operation.

I will continue to use Madley Property Services as they take the whole stress out of running a portfolio from overseas.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Madley Property Services Bermondsey London! To leave a new review of Madley Property Services Bermondsey London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Madley Property Services Bermondsey London