Aug 16,2012
Aug 16,2012
I have now used Fairway Lettings for over 3 years and have always been very happy with the service that I have received. I selected them due to the advice offered, extra time and trouble they allow to fully attend to details that other agents found trivial or just didn\'t seem aware of. I feel that my property is in safe, caring and professional hands. I have a good rapport with all members of staff who are courteous and will always endeavor to meet your requirements. When issues have risen they have been dealt with swiftly. I maintain my property to a standard that I would want to live in myself (as I did prior to relocating) and am very happy with the current tenants who came very highly recommended.
1st choice as a letting agent ;-)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fair-Way Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Fair-Way Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fair-Way Lettings Office 1