Aug 13,2012
Aug 13,2012
My partner and I were set on moving into Kenilworth. We were looking for a rental property that would accommodate all our needs but initially found it difficult as there were not many properties available and most of the local letting agents seemed disinterested and told us to just keep checking their websites. I approached heritage and explained what we would ideally like in a property. They were friendly and extremely helpful from the outset and kept us constantly up to date with properties matching our requirement. Alex ultimately found the perfect property and we can definitely recommend their services to anyone looking to move! Brilliant from start to finish!
By: Heritage Property
Aug 17, 2012
Dear Trevor
Great to know your feelings about the service provided by the Kenilworth branch team and thank you for taking the time to write them. Please let us know how the rest of your renting experience with us goes and I am glad we were able to help out. The one thing we try to be is friendly and straightforward, the one thing we are definitely not is disinterested in our clients needs.All the best
Richard Hill - Managing Director of Heritage Property

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch