Aug 06,2012
Aug 06,2012
These agents are the most incompetent set of individuals I\'ve dealt with in my entire professional and private life. They are liars and also don't care about or listen to customers. They talk at you like you are retarded and never listen to what you are saying. Moved into the house I rented after much hassle. There were existing defects with the property and none of these got rectified after I raised it on numerous occasions. When I handed in my notice stating the reason why I was leaving I was asked if I would stay if the defects were rectified and I agreed. The agents claimed the parts to rectify the defects only arrived a week prior. Then someone claiming to be a contractor turned up one day and my mum who was on holiday with me refused to open as we were not expecting anyone and I was at work ¢â‚¬â€œ I got a call after he'd left and agreed the contractor could go and carry out the job but he never returned. This was later used against me as a refused attempt to rectify the defects. 2 weeks into a 4 week notice period, nothing had been done and I got asked if I was staying or leaving. I confirmed I was leaving and a sign appeared outside the door advertising the property for let. On numerous occasions prospective tenants turned up unannounced to view the property without a representative from the agents. On Thursday, the last day an agent turned up to inspect the property and as I was still moving he said he'd come back afterwards. He didn't return and when I popped in the following day to return the key I asked why the man didn't return and was told it couldn't have been true as the agent was busy all day ¢â‚¬â€œ like I was lying. I was then informed the property would be inspected on the Monday. Lo and behold I've just called at 5pm on Monday and been told it would happen on Tuesday or Wednesday.
Getting my deposit returned is another story on its own and I'm seriously not holding my breath on that one! I'll keep you posted.
1. Get the defect sorted through the landlord instead of telling lies about the parts turning up a week earlier. 2. Actually care that I was moving due to a breach on their part and making it smooth 3. Booking all prospective tenants viewing, communicating to me and turning up at the viewings. 4. Supplying the correct information about getting my deposit returned.
By: sibroh
Jul 30, 2013
I have had a similar experience with Robert Watts, Money from bond taken after end of tenancy by the landlord to cut council shrubs outside property,
Council agree landlady could not do this,
Robert Watts Backed her up 100%.
LIKE IT or LUMP IT ATTITUDE TOWARDS TENANTS, so long as they get their commissions.
Never Use These Again

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Robert Watts Estate Agents Wibsey! To leave a new review of Robert Watts Estate Agents Wibsey, please click the link below !
Write a review for Robert Watts Estate Agents Wibsey