Aug 06,2012
Aug 06,2012
People in Property let our property for 18 months, a while ago. At the time, we had to pay the commission upfront for the full 18 months, but we were assured that we would get our money back should the tenants move out early. Low and behold, our tenants moved out after 12 months and when we tried to get our £600 commission back, we were told we could only get it back in the form of a credit. Even though, People in Property failed to let out our property again, they still refused to pay our commission back. Unfortunately, we were bound by a very unfair terms and conditions and even though we were told by their agent, not to worry about that clause, we were not vigilant enough at the time to change it on their terms and conditions. Stay away from this agency!!!! They will take your money and their terms and conditions is certainly not market practice. My friend also wanted to use them for lettings and they insisted that she pay a deposit even before seeing the property. This company is extremely unprofessional and the service we received was very poor.
They could have been honest and given us our commission back.
By: Emin Karakaya
Oct 03, 2012
Dear steinwaymamma.

I am sorry to hear that you are still not satisfied with the response you have received from us and the Property Ombudsman regarding the refund of fees.

I am most concerned about your comments regarding the experience your friend had and would very keen to speak with them to have more details.

As a company we never request payment before a viewing and make a point of explaining the full process before asking them for any payment. I would be grateful if you can ask them to contact me . Best Regards
Emin Karakaya

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of People In Property Coombe Lane Branch! To leave a new review of People In Property Coombe Lane Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for People In Property Coombe Lane Branch