Jul 31,2012
Jul 31,2012
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Ory Halperin and his sales team for their work in the sale of my property. They came to my property and gave me an honest and realistic valuation of my property and assured me they had buyers for my property. When I formally instructed Cosway to sell my property Ory and his sales team led by Jonathan and his colleagues David and Jordan were always efficient and polite in all our dealings. As they had promised a buyer for my property was found quickly at a strong price and all negotiations were very professional. Jonathan managed the sale through to exchange and completion and all this went smoothly any issues were dealt with very efficiently. I would highly recommend Cosway to anyone looking to buy and sell in the Mill Hill area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cosway Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Cosway Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cosway Estates Office 1