Jul 23,2012
Jul 23,2012
First contact at the house was pretty mediocre, it was friday pm and the agent obviously needed to be somewhere else. His appearance was avergae at best and he was on the phone with other people for the duration of the entire visit. The property was beautiful and the landlords very pleasant and we had a sense that this would be a very smooth transaction. We had a second viewing organised by the agent with the landlord but without the agent who could not attend. second viewing was wonderful as well as instructive. when the agency got involved to draft the final bits, it didn t sound as if they had listened to what the Landlord had instructed them to do and contradicted on every point the conversation i had the prvious day with the Landlord. I contacted the landlord agin directly who assured me this was not his instructions. I was then told off by the agent not to contact the landlord directly, obviously the estate agents caught red handed misrepresenting their landlord. I complained about their rudeness, manners and bullying techniques and received a call from their brach manage (Abdul). you always expect a manager to do and say what it takes to turn things around and smooth things out. Not that one... I explained to him the situation, and as a resolve (of a property worth a small fortune at £600 pw) he found nothing else to say but: " I understand why my colleague had problems dealing with you... you do like the sound of your own voice. " (?!!!!). I have since then been in touch with the landlord to explain why I had to withdraw my interest from his property which otherwise ticked all the boxed and how the agency jeopardized a transaction which would have been worth in excess of £70000 to him and his family over 2 1/2 years!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Next Move Islington! To leave a new review of Next Move Islington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Next Move Islington