Jul 21,2012
Jul 21,2012
Lionel was prompt and courteous towards me, as a buyer, demonstrating professionalism throughout the purchase. When showing me the property, he talked me through its features thoroughly, but also allowed me time to reflect and get a feeling for the property.
As a first-time buyer, he was happy to talk me through aspects of the process outside of his remit; this was very helpful to me. Working politely with other parties in the process, he helped move things along efficiently and kept me updated.
Overall, Lionel was a positive person to deal with and I prefer to work with positive people! If I were selling a property, I would have confidence in his abilities.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London