Feb 15,2012
Feb 15,2012
Great in finding a property (albeit already over our budget). Flexible in letting both of us view the flat at different times. Long office opening hours so there is a variety of times in order to view the property.

Several things were wrong though: we were not given the second set of keys that the agents had, so I have had to borrow a second set from the landlord as were unable to get the keys from the agents over the weekend.

The fees are very expensive, especially considering that the tenant has to do a hell of a lot of work in navigating a fairly rubbish and unintuitive website and getting all the documents in for referencing. The usual fees of 1.5 weeks rent plus VAT seem incredibly steep, fortunately Michael had agreed a smaller figure (albeit still a lot more than I have paid with other estate agents). Further, our fees were entered wrong when we came to paying our money and this involved various email exchanges instigated by myself in order to correct this.
Smaller fees. Other estate agents that I have used previously have provided a similar service but charged a lot less - such as Avrasons. Less errors as it was very annoying to be chasing the agents to sort things out rather than the other way round.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Oval

ludlowthompson