Feb 10,2018
Jesse
By: 'Zahndri Prinsloo'
Feb 10,2018
My first point of contact was Joshua A. He referred my to Jesse and Jesse was the agent I met at the property on Saturday 3 Feb 2018. Jesse was so accommodating. My day ran an hour behind schedule and Jesse waited patiently for me at Otter Close. He received me at the property with excitement! Jesse had such great energy about him (even though the client was late...).

Jesse took me through the property and answered all my questions. And I asked some questions more than once just to be sure. Jesse made sure that I successfully made my reservation payment and took me through the process of what would happen since I made the reservation payment. Again, I feel that Jesse was thorough and answered all my questions.

I followed up with Jesse the following Monday and he made sure that I receive an answer quickly from the Landlord.
I am happy the Landlord accepted my offer. I am happy that Jesse guided me through the process.

Well done and thank you Jesse for your support and determination with placing me at Otter Close.
Fees are fees. Currently I cannot comment on whether the fees are reasonable or not. I wanted to be the tenant at the property. LudlowThompson was the agent and therefore I have to pay the agent fees.

ludlowthompson

634-636 Mile End Road London
E3 4PH

020 8981 2670 (s) or 020 8150 3325 (l)

Branch - Bow, London, E3