Aug 27,2009
Aug 27,2009
Disappointed that the office in Slough closed and was not informed of an alternative. When I did manage to get through to their office in Burnham - I left a message and no one returned my call. Frustrating.
By: Glenn Flegg & Co
Oct 25, 2010
This "customer" also gave a 5 star comment to B Simmons & son on the same day. There is a comment from allagents that B Simmons & son submit their own positive comments. VERY SUSPECT!!! It's a shame to lose our 100% record in this way but that's estate agents for you!
By: Glenn Flegg & Co
Sep 09, 2009
Unfortunately due to lease issues which were beyond our control the Slough office has temporarily closed until it is relocated.
Upon its closure, all phone lines were immediately diverted to other offices and we have had no other complaints of missed or unreturned calls.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham! To leave a new review of Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham