Feb 01,2018
By: 'Cas'
Feb 01,2018
Rachel Hyde was the agent that sold my house for me. It was a very difficult sale, but Rachel went way above her duty to get my sale through, She worked late at night making phone calls to Dubai, and chasing the buyers Solicitor in the evenings, this went on for weeks, before and after the date the buyer was supposed to exchange and complete. She never gave up, also supporting me day and night. I have never known an Estate Agent work so hard, and give so much.
Especially as the buyer gave her so much hassle, from day one. I cannot praise her enough, I must also mention Martin who if Rachel was busy, was always there as back up. I Thank you both so much for your exceptional professional service.
The fees maybe above other agents, but my agent deserved every penny.

Fine & Country