Nov 30,2017
Natalia
Lynn
By: 'Diane Taylor'
Nov 30,2017
I attempted to buy a from a corporate organisation, -- a very stressful decision! The contact that I had with Katy at Middleton was very useful, even though I'm sure she dreaded hearing my voice? She was very pleasant and patient with me, and I would like to commend her for that.
I contacted the Mortgage Advice Bureau at Middleton branch for advice and assistance in applying for a mortgage. Natalia Barry was extremely helpful, and compassionate!, and managed the process for me. Lynn Hughes from Ashton branch then followed the application through to completion with me. I'm so grateful to them both for their attention, and would even say that I don't think I could have done it without them!

Ryder & Dutton