Jun 25,2012
Jun 25,2012
I wouldn\'t recommend this letting agent to anyone, in fact I\'d say you should AVOID THEM at any cost. Their service was unacceptable on so many levels I don\'t even know where to begin. First off, they charge the most for the application fee out of all the agencies I\'ve been too, and they are nice and helpful up until the point you pay them.

During application they didn\'t ask for sufficient details in order to do the referencing, and only after several days of not having heard from them and constantly phoning them they started the referencing process (something they could have started the day we applied). Even then I had to ring up previous landlord and employers to check if they have all the details- something they are paid to do, hence the application fee. They have been very unhelpful and it was obvious they don\'t give a damn about our application after they\'ve received the payments.

They further delayed the move in date by constantly lying about the previous tenants moving out and the paperwork not being ready. They said something different each time we emailed, and even after agreeing when we went there in person they wanted to send us away. As far as the paperwork goes: they misspelled my friend\'s name (getting him in trouble with his bank), they didn\'t give us meter readings or access (causing us trouble with the providers) and forgot to give us entry code or key to the building (thus making us wait with luggage and boxes almost an hour before somebody came by and let us in).

After all this I won\'t even mention that the flat wasn\'t cleaned properly, appliances not working etc.. Of course they reported all this to the maintenance department¢â‚¬Â¦ haven\'t heard from them since.
By: Guy Roberts
Jun 27, 2012
Dear Disapointed tenant. I am the branch manager at the office and am unaware of the full situation and which flat you took. If you would like to contact me directly to assist with resolving your issues please contact me on guy@linleyandsimpson.co.uk

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Linley and Simpson Leeds! To leave a new review of Linley and Simpson Leeds, please click the link below !
Write a review for Linley and Simpson Leeds