Jun 24,2012
Jun 24,2012
I had very specific and impossible requirements plus an impossible deadline. Within hours of my sending an email to request a viewing of a property I\'d seen on some general website, I received email responses from Jibby before 8am the next day. I called up, booked a viewing, changed the time twice without being moaned at and was told who would be showing me round the property. On arrival, the place far exceeded my expectations and, when I told Michael my needs, he was quick to outline further advantages of the property for my particular requirements. I told him my limitations and that I HAD to be able to move in at the weekend and he brokered a deal very swiftly. At all times he was professional, courteous and listened carefully yet I have no doubt about his ability to negotiate and execute a tough deal efficiently. Within half an hour, I had made my deposit and in a couple of days, paid monies and signed contract to move in exactly when I wanted. Jibby was careful and considerate and ensured I brought in the right documents at the right time. He knew exactly when and what was needed and I was not beseiged by umpteen lengthy emails. Very succinct and clear. I cannot fault the service of Ludlow Thompson to date and am particularly indebted to Michael for his efforts on my behalf.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Oval

(Oval Office/Branch)12 Clapham Road Lambeth, London