Jun 12,2012
Jun 12,2012
I highly recommend Michael Leonard Estates. Before I met Leonard Wood, I met up with over 20 estate agents & saw over 50 flats in London. It seemed like horror story after another. It was like going on horrible blind dates with ugly flats and nasty estate agents. I met with so many pushy estate agents who would openly lie to me & bully me. Then one miraculous day, I met this genuinely nice spirited man named Leonard Wood. What\'s different about him is that he actually listens to the tenant\'s needs and desires. He showed me one flat that was exactly what I was looking for & in my budget. I liked that he didn\'t try to pressure me into putting a deposit down & was patient and kind. Any question I had was answered swiftly with honest answers. My husband & I were very happy with the flat and our dealings with Michael Leonard Estates. All the paperwork was well explained & we were given plenty of time to go over questions/concerns with Leonard and the landlords. Overall, it was the best experience I have had dealing with an estate agent and I have rented in Washington DC, LA, & NYC!
By: Leonard
Jun 12, 2012
Thank you Mrs Lee, It was a pleasure to work with you as well. I hope all is well in the property and please come by anytime for an espresso if your in the area!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Michael Leonard Estates West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Michael Leonard Estates West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Michael Leonard Estates West Hampstead