May 28,2012
May 28,2012
I have had very bad experiences with Estate Agents in the past and so have very low expectations..... But everyone who I have dealt with at this branch of Ludlow Thompson have been excellent!

I didnt feel like I was being lied to when originally shown properties and nothing I was shown was outside my budget. Also compared to other Estate Agents i used, everyone seemed to be making an effort to help.

The process of applying for tenancy was also made very easy by the helpful staff and website; again something that is usually a gimic actually makes the whole thing so much more convenient. I work stupid hours and to be able to access the information and go through each step when I got home from work (rather than having to take time off from work to do it during the work day) made such a difference.

Plus I found a cool flat.

I would sincerely recommend them again - thank you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Acton! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Acton, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Acton

ludlowthompson