Jul 20,2017
Sherrell
By: 'James'
Jul 20,2017
I had been experiencing some problems with Pinewood's referencing company, and Pinewood had been slow to update me of results of this process. However, having spoken to Sherrell, she was very helpful and was able to secure a check-in date for me very quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to contact Sherrell in particular in the future.
I do feel that Pinewood's fees are expensive, particularly given the number of times that I had to contact Pinewood to seek information on progress. The guarantor fee is also extremely high given the amount of time I had to spend doing all off the leg work for this, and I still contest why a guarantor was even necessary in my case, given my financial situation. This was not transparent enough.

Pinewood Properties