Jul 13,2017
Silvio Orlando
Jul 13,2017
My experience buying and selling through Homesure was outstanding. The professionalism, courtesy and support I received from Karl and Silvio was second-to-none. They were highly organised, extremely helpful and keen to go the extra mile to ensure that marketing my property, and helping me to buy and sell was as smooth and problem free as possible. I appreciated how they were keen for me to find a property that would suit me and my family well. They have excellent insight into the market and we're always on the other end of the phone if I needed them. Never once did I call and feel frustrated at not being able to speak to someone, and if they were with other customers they always called me straight back. I couldn't have asked for better agents and I unreservedly recommend Karl, Silvio and Homesure to other customers who are looking for approachable, caring and skilled agents to assist them with their move.
Competitively priced and value for money given the effort, dedication and time invested.

Homesure Property