May 20,2012
May 20,2012
I am currently living in a property that I rent through Madley Property. The lease is coming to an end and I cannot wait!!!!!! To be blunt, the agents are greedy, pushy, don\'t volunteer any information that may put you off the property and when they have got your money they are not interested whatsoever and to try and get a hold of anyone in their office is virtually impossible!!! We originally had dealings with Conor, a nice Irish guy (so we thought) until after he got the money out of us and then could not be any less interested in any probelms or queries we had after we had moved in. Once during the tenancy, we had to call their office regarding a problem we had with our landlord. The woman we spoke to was not only one of the most unhelpful, less interested human beings I have had the misfortune in dealing with but rude to the point where I had to hang up the phone on her. The next thing I received an email from my landlord complaing that they had received a complaint from the agency that I was asking questions which they felt was nothing to do with them!!!!! This just made the whole situation even worse!!!! Take my advice from someone who has rented before through many different agencies, AVOID like the plague!!!!!!
By: stopthesepeople!!
Mar 26, 2013
Hey, my property was frauduently sold to a 'lucy ramnought' who Is extremely close to jaimie beers, there twitter accounts show photos together! The house was sold for more than my knowledge! Jaimie beers has refused to phone me so he has something to hide and when I rang madleys they insisted they had nothing to do with my property evan though they have rented it to a tenant who I have met and seen his rental agreement! These people have links and lots of companies to hide there fraud and all there money stay very clear! Would love to speak to any innocent victims from madleys city quays metro village jd propertys as this is all a big scam!!!
By: Beer
Sep 19, 2012
Dear Enterprise 20,

I am a tenant and currently going through what you described. Would it be possible for us to get in touch please? I hate to trouble you really but I am going to present my case to the dispute tribunal soon. If I could perhaps show to the tribunal that it's not only me who goes through this horrible situation, I might stand a better chance against them. Please let me know, I'd be most grateful. Thank you

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Madley Property Services Bermondsey London! To leave a new review of Madley Property Services Bermondsey London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Madley Property Services Bermondsey London