May 20,2012
May 20,2012
Oakfields have managed a flat on my behalf for 6 years. This flat has had more problems than all the others in my portfolio combined - ceiling collapse, water damage, problem tenants etc, each bringing a different issue to be resolved. I dont live in the Hastings area, so I am 100% reliant on Oakfields to look after my interests - which they have done with remarkable professionalism. I know if I have a problem, no matter how big or small, I can pick up the phone to any of the team and it will be resolved with a minimum of fuss. I am currently in the process of removing a problem tenant (the first time I have had to do this in 7 years of being a landlord) and I feel Oakfields are with my every step of the way - emails are answered in minutes, and sound practical advice is offered without prompting.
My only criticism of Oakfields, albeit minor, is the quality of vetting procedures for new tenants - I see a difference with the agents who run my london properties, the vetting is much more stringent - other than that, im extremely impressed with the service I have received from day 1 of our partnership
By: The Oakfield Team
May 30, 2012
Dear Clive

Thank you for your positive comments regarding our team members at Oakfield.

As you know when dealing with Oakfield nothing is too much trouble. We will always strive to provide the highest possible level of service to all our customers.

And it’s great to hear that on this occasion we succeeded in doing this. All the team take great pride in ensuring all our customers have a smooth and stress free experience.

Your positive comments have been passed onto all the team.

Kind Regards

Hollie O’Shea
Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Hastings! To leave a new review of Oakfield Hastings, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Hastings