May 16,2012
May 16,2012
(It\'s a late feedback which was due back on December 2011. has just restored 168 of my lost emails, and the link to this site was in one of them.)

Ronnie was remarkably efficient in showing us high quality accommodation when we were under pressure to find a decent place in shortest possible time. It was perhaps of that pressure that we eventually chose a different option from another major agency. Nevertheless, I would like to commend Morgan Randall, or in fact -- Ronnie since she represented the firm in such professional and attractive style, for a no- nonsence approach, ability to listen and honesty. If it was not my protectionist attitude and parallel arrangements, Ronnie\'s proposition would be my first choice. I liked the flexibility in contract terms, readiness to negotiate the price, the property itself and the personal touch of the agent.

Thank you very much!

P.S. I\'m looking again because my current place is being sold -- for a second time in 7 months... I might be turning up at MR Discovery office very soon.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 1! To leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Morgan Randall Office 1