May 16,2012
May 16,2012
The sercice from Morgan Randall was good - the e-mail correspondence was quick and efficient. The only reason I didn\'t give them an \'excellent\' rating was because I got the impression that all they ultimately cared about was their pay cheque. Once the SHT agreement was signed and money handed over - I haven\'t heard from the agent. I requested some questions to be proposed to the landlord, and they were never answered by Leah Smith. Questions weren\'t too major, for example, what does the landlord plan to do with the back garden, and will all the doors have locks and keys etc. I know that London is a busy market, and estate agents are busy - but aren\'t we all!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 3! To leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Morgan Randall Office 3