May 16,2012
May 16,2012
Professional service from a team that really know how to sell houses!!

I made a decision to use Castles over other agents because I thought they would be proactive in selling my house. My decision proved to be spot on. Their valuation was is the same range as everyone else and the proposed achievable sale price was spot on

I signed the contract on Monday afternoon; within 90 minutes, the we had our first viewing. 15 minutes after the prospective buyer had left, Chris was on the phone updating me with their initial thoughts and what the buyer thought our house was worth. This process continued through the next four days, always consistent.

We sold on Friday at lunch at the expected sale price - 4 days on the market!!

Following our acceptance, Austen kept us updated as the sale process evolved.

All I can say is; If you really want to sell your house, read all the preperation advice and sign these guys up - they are worth EVERY penny. I was concerned about being on the market for an extended period. I need not have worried.

Thanks guys
By: Mark Noble
May 16, 2012
Thank you for your very kind comments which will be passed on to the team! In a world where it is all too easy to bemoan service it is always nice to be recognised for doing a good job. Best of luck in the future! Mark Noble managing director.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castles (Swindon) Castles Swindon! To leave a new review of Castles (Swindon) Castles Swindon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castles (Swindon) Castles Swindon