May 15,2012
May 15,2012
I am writing on behalf of my partner and myself to thank you for the excellent service that we received during the recent purchase of our property undertaken by Warrens

The service that we received was second to none. My partner and I were included in all processes of the purchase; warren and stuart made us feel that the purchase was as important to them as it was to us.

Please keep up the good work; as I think your efforts will help countless people pursue their hopes of moving and buying their home. The hard work and dedication shown by everyone at Warrens has proved to me that there are still people out there who do care passionately about what they do and the people they do it for.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Warrens Stockport! To leave a new review of Warrens Stockport, please click the link below !
Write a review for Warrens Stockport