May 13,2012
May 13,2012
I have been dealing with Atkinson McLeod since the time Giles Atkinson formed this Company. My most recent transaction took place ten days ago when a new tenant was introduced by Karl Graham. Of all the agents that I have dealt with I found Karl to be one of the best. He found my tenant in an extremely short space of time, handled the paper work smoothly, not only from my own standpoint but for the benefit of Atkinson McLeod,eg. he brought the invoice to me personaly on a Saturday which I settled straightaway so that there was no delay in payment to the Company. Also, when I asked for information regarding the new tenant , this was forwarded to me efficiently.
This is what I regard as a five excellent service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London