May 11,2012
May 11,2012
This guy will tell you what u want to hear .....then change his story when it suits. After moving into one of his propertys his attitude changed. He entered the property without my knowledge..I found out through my landlord a few months afterwards... I immediately got legal advice and logged it with a solicitor. I reccomend anybody that deals with him records all phone calls and keeps all correspondence to refer to at at a later date. He has been known to keep deposits without good reason. He is very articulate but don\'t be fooled he will tell you one thing and do another!! If u are on a social network site i.e facebook just mention his name and I bet any commwnts you receive will make you think twice about doing business with this person.
By: Lettings R Us
Jul 19, 2012
Thank you for your comment.
By: digger
Jul 18, 2012
grow up jonny play by the rules and you will get on fine with your letting agent i have and i do
By: Lettings R Us
Jul 12, 2012
We are a professional company, we give 24hrs notice to tenants to enter the properties, we do inspections every quarter and the tenants get usually at least one weeks notice of these. There has never been anything logged against us through any solicitor. We do not keep deposits, the deposits are all held in the government scheme DPS which we legally have to do. We have to adhere to there process if we need to make a claim for unpaid rent or damages to the property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lettings R Us Frome! To leave a new review of Lettings R Us Frome, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lettings R Us Frome