May 08,2012
May 08,2012
I used Maitlands for both selling and purchasing properties in the same area of Plymouth. The people we dealt with i.e. Paul, Leah and Charlie could not have been more helpful or knowledgable. From the first instance of our first viewing Leah was with us. Paul followed up our viewing to explain the vagaries of buying and selling and managed the whole process extremely well. We even used the solicitor they recommended, who was also outstanding.
There was, what could have developed into, a serious hitch 2 days before completion. We informed Charlie and she sorted the problem out within 3 hours.
I cannot recommend Maitlands highly enough. They actually made an extremely stressful process almost enjoyable. They also had a great sense of humour, well they liked my jokes anyway.n God bless them all and thenk you from both my wife and myself and our 2 dogs.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Maitlands Plympton! To leave a new review of Maitlands Plympton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Maitlands Plympton