May 10,2017
By: 'Danielle'
May 10,2017
Remax came recommended to me by a family member that had in the past used them. I'll be honest in saying I am not a fan of agents generally (sorry). And before i decided to purchase my old home to then sell with remax. My previous experience with other agents had not been great.

David was a great point of contact from start to finish, including prior to my decisions to sell being made. He was honest and open. Sensitive to my situation, in that I was making some big decisions on my own, often under pressure. He was never pushy. The office location was ideal from a point of being able to easily follow up with things during and after my office hours. Jo was great for advice during the final weeks of the sale. That said when not around calls were always returned promptly. Nothing was ever a problem.
I was not sure about the open day, as a point of selling. But having viewed many places myself over the last few months. It's evident this is the most professional way to do this. Especially if the vendor is happy for the viewers to view outside of this window, which I was. I have found many others to be no where near as organised. Having turned up to many properties with agents running late, and then allowing dozens of people to roam freely round houses. When they do arrive knowledge of the property is limited. Remax run a tight ship and this is apparent - through the team. I would absolutely recommend them - even to the day I sold, and shut the door David was a great support. So thank you

RE/MAX