May 01,2012
May 01,2012
I sold my property through Whitegates and am in the process of renting through the same agents.
Louise and Michelle have been excellent representitives throughout the whole process.
Their communication has been second to none. I have received regular updates with regard to my buyers and what stage of the process we are up to and they have kept me aware of any slight delays etc..
With regard to me renting a property, Louise has been flexible and considerate to my personal circumstances which has been very much appreciated.
Using Whitegates Cleckheaton has been a very easy, hasstle free and professional experience, I would definitely reccommend them to anyone selling/buying/renting a property locally.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Cleckheaton! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Cleckheaton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Cleckheaton