Apr 23,2012
Apr 23,2012
I employed the services of Gascoigne Pees in Addlestone as I wanted a fast and efficient sale. This service was promised by the agent (Andrew Freegard) and I assumed that the 2% commission was an indication that the best possible levels of professionalism, commitment and attention to detail would be delivered. Sadly this was not to be the case on any count at any level. I was introduced to a potential buyer who I was assured wanted and could deliver a quick turnaround, on the condition that the price was reduced. I could not really afford to lower the price to the level that was being suggested, but the agents persuasive arguments won me over as a quick sale was the most important factor, as my daughter was visiting from Australia and would be helping me to relocate closer to other family members (I am an 86 year old lady). Sadly none of the slick promises of Mr Freegard or the glossy sales brochures were met. From acceptance of the offer in July 2011, it took a further 7 months before I was able to move into my new home. I believe Gascoigne Pees misled me throughout, causing me and my family great distress, my daughter having to return to Australia before I moved. For the last three months of the sale, no communication or support was provided by Gascoigne Pees. Not exactly the blue chip service that I expected. Our letter of complaint was of course rebutted, no apologies or commiseration were forthcoming, merely a smug assertion that they "acted in my best interest". I strongly urge anyone who is considering using Gascoigne Pees to think again. My initial gut reaction to Mr Freegard was that he was all smarm and no substance, unfortunately I did not follow my instinct and paid the price in lost sales income and more importantly time, which is a precious commodity.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Addlestone! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Addlestone, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Pees Addlestone