Mar 02,2017
By: 'Robin'
Mar 02,2017
When researching an estate agent, the advice I received was to chose somebody you can establish a rapport with as you'll be speaking with them a lot potentially through stressful times so you need to get on with them. It was for this reason I chose Armond, and I'm glad I did! He offered me appraisal advice backed up with facts, kept me updated throughout the marketing period and then protected my position during the conveyencing period by maintaining dialogue with purchaser when their solicitor was protracting the process. I would recommend using Armond to anyone looking for a great estate agent in SW2.
The fee's were competitive, and took into account I had one offer not introduced through Keating.

Keating Estates Ltd