We rented a £1000.00 per month property from Marcus Jordan over a period of 3 years.
My wife, my 7 year old little girl and I all ended up in hospital suffering from the effects of oil poisoning.
This resulted from not having the boiler serviced ever, whilst we were there.
We were left without heating and hot water every winter. The last occasion lasted for 23 days in sub-zero temperatures. They kept sending out a non qualified trades person form a company called Kim Construction which resulted in almost burning down the whole house.
When I confronted the owner of Kim Construction he assaulted me and I had to involve the police.
They then tried to claim that I had a mental breakdown and had caused all the problems myself by "tampering" with the boiler.
I have documentation and evidence that can back all of the above.
Do not use Marcus Jordan for anything.
What agent could do to change your mind?
They could have carried out the correct building maintenace for which they were paid.