Apr 13,2012
Apr 13,2012
I have bought and sold over 5 property's in the last 8 years and have allways used Chris and deb at the shaw branch and found them to be excellent . My last property was sold within six weeks in a recession Just after Christmas for allmost the asking price and I think this shows how much effort they put in . The valuations are realistic Again this is shown by how quickly my houses have sold . I am in the process of buying another house that was recommend to me by deb and I am expecting to complete next week , this has been a very complicated and messy house to purchase but deb has gone the extra mile and dealt with people she didn't have to and has really pushed things along for me making this as stress free and easy for me as possible . I can't thank Deb enough I would highly recommend this professional and friendly company to anybody I truly believe you will not be disappointed.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Shaw! To leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Shaw, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ryder & Dutton Shaw