Feb 15,2017
By: 'LHunt'
Feb 15,2017
This was our first sale and although it wasn't without its obsticles, Jo was an absolute godsend and really helped every step of the way.
She has a wealth of knowledge, gives great advise and has a very calming approach (which was required on numerous occasions 😝)
Jo could always be reached, any time of the day or night which I really felt reassuring. I know from many friends just how frustrating it is not to be able to get hold of their agent and I could honestly say I never had this problem.

I can whole heartedly recommend Remax but Jo especially. I have already told everyone I know to use Remax should they sell in future!
Agents fee was very reasonable - I was offered a special one off fee no matter what I sold for which worked out well for us.

RE/MAX