Apr 02,2012
Apr 02,2012
We sold my late mothers bungalow through this office, sadly my mother passed away part way through the sale the staff at this office despite being informed of my mothers death still insisted on asking for her when phoning and even sent a copy of the final invoice addressed to her today upon completion.After visiting the office with my sister and telling them that I along with my husband we were executors of my mothers estate they still cotinued to contact other members of the family. We tried on two occasions to find out wether the buyer wanted to buy the cooker they promised to find out and get back to me it goes without saying that they didnt get back to me and I had to ask the buyer myself when he came to the bungalow to ask if he could measure up for the fridge /freezer. Let me finish by saying that due to the lack (or no sensitivity) if they where the only estate agent left in the country I would do it myself.
Act in a proffessional manner at least, saying that " they have had trouble with our solicitor before " does not warrant professionalism in my opinion. Apply some sensitivity , have they any idea what its like to loose your mother and have to go through all that comes with a house sale and a berevment the same time

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Maitlands Plympton! To leave a new review of Maitlands Plympton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Maitlands Plympton