Mar 28,2012
Dan Maher
Maria Kirwan
Mar 28,2012
After trailing around all the estate agents in Coventry which belive me can be a tiring process when all you seem to be greeted with is unhelpful people staring back at you as if they wished you had never interrupted them I felt very disheartened about what started as an exciting but with it nervous journey , I decided to keep going and am glad I did. Once I came across Maria at Hawkins she immediately greeted me with a smile and made me feel entirely welcome. After sitting with Maria for some time whilst she found out exactly what I was looking for and my full situation she booked me in for a free valuation to have my own property valued , As I felt so comfortable with Maria this was a decision that came to very easily ! A week later John the manager of the Coventry office came to see me this again was a smooth operation and John talked me through every stage of selling my property and also advised me on all aspects of moving which I must admit made me feel very relaxed about the whole process , I did in fact instruct Hawkins to sell my property and the professional thorough service did not end there, I was constantly updated within the month my property was for sale and as you may have gathered it is now sold and completed and I am happily settled in my new home. From start to finish the staff ( Daniel, Maria , Aimee & Janet Hawkins kept me in the loop with viewings offers and then even when the property was sold Janet a lady dedicated to chasing the sale kept me updated and advised me on how and when to do things which I can honestly say made what is usually a very stressful time not so stressful. Well what else if there for me to say from the moment i walked into Hawkins and met Maria I knew even though my journey had been a long and what could be described as a difficult one that it was all very worth it and that my chose to sell through Hawkins was a great one and they have certainly restored my faith in estate agents. Thanks guys.
By: John Little
Mar 29, 2012
Thanks for the kind words..... I'm delighted that you were happy with your dealings with Hawkins. I've congratulated the sales team who are all enjoying a slice of carrot cake as a "thank you" for a sale well-handled!!!

Make an Enquiry