Mar 28,2012
James Carter
Morelle Baker
Mar 28,2012
Very happy with Paramount, they have helped with all queries I have had. Initial contact was easy, arranging a viewing even easier. I was given all the details I needed at the viewing, and the next steps were all explained to me. Signing the contract was easy, and at my convenience. Moving in was trouble free too. The pre move inventory seemed a bit dated (just spoken into a Dictaphone instead of taking pictures) and seemed to take a while for a very small flat!. But this was of very little inconvenience.

The only negative point to bring up, is that on two occasions I had someone enter the flat without my knowing of it beforehand. Granted, I had asked someone to help me with a pest problem, but I was not made aware of when someone would be visiting. I then discovered that someone (who I had not met) had been into the flat whilst I was at work. I made Paramount aware of this and they did apologise, however the same situation played out the next week.

Other than that, I have been very satisfied with Paramount and my tenancy has been a pleasure.

Paramount Properties