Mar 28,2012
Mar 28,2012
The Agent provided a friendly and professional for myself in trying to secure a property deal whilst listening and understanding my needs.Aside from business responded to my requests and communicated in a way that i fully understood the requirements of the vendor whilst maintaining the position of my self and other buyers in securing a deal. In addition, even if a particular vendor was difficult to negotiate Chloe was always willing to offer alternatives and similar properties that suited my price range together with my buyers and made me think that possibly other Agents were the same. i would recommend such service to be displayed and would recommend Ludthompson for this reason.

Score 10/10

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Dulwich! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Dulwich

81-83 Lordship Lane Dulwich, London