Dec 08,2016
By: 'Disgusted client.'
Dec 08,2016
I've been trying for two weeks to view ONE property, My tenancy is up on the 10th of January and all I want to do is know I have somewhere to go there after. I haven't asked much but every time I have phoned up I leave my details and NO ONE calls me back. I had a phone call after me calling them 3 times the other day taking my details AGAIN and was told they would arrange a viewing of the property for me, still I have heard nothing from them, I feel more sorry for the person who owns the property I wish to view because at the shocking service they give to potential tenants these people will not have a tenant any time soon! I am so appalled never been so neglected as a customer in my life! Never would I recommend I would only ever speak of this agency badly and advise anyone who wishes to rent to stay clear!
Couldn't even view a flat to get this far!

RE/MAX