Mar 22,2012
Mar 22,2012
Terrible experience with using Beals - I must add the sales agents were always polite and friendly, however I have found them to be inefficient in dealing with problems. The property I purchased was being let out by current owner and Beals were managing the property. By the time I got round to being able to move in (this took a lot longer than planned as the agent had not served the tenants thier notice, so prolonged the exchange by another month) the tenants had not paid thier rent for two months and the place was filthy! A combination of heavy smoking and poor housekeeping had meant the property was a pretty awful state. As the tenants had not paid for 2 months there was no money available to have the property cleaned so was left to me - I had to forfeit! Once I moved in it became apparent that I had been given incorrect keys to the back doors and could not get them open - really inconveinient as it would have helped with access etc (not to mention the fresh air). Several calls later an agent turned up with a bunch of keys and managed to get the back door open but I'm convinced it was the correct key. I am left with a door that I cannot lock and it also begs the question "who does have the key?" Being a single woman living on my own I cannot overstate the level of stress and anxiety this has caused. Personally I feel the agents (Beals) should have paid for both the cleaning and a new lock as they were managing the property for the owner, who I am sure was paying for thier service. I have subsequently complained to head office in writing and as of yet have not received a response despite my request for them acknowledge my complaint in 3 days and respond by 15 days. It's dispicable that a "so called" reputable company can get away with such a shoddy service and a complete disrespect towards my complaint. It is also inconcievable that there is no reference to their complaints on their website! In my view Beals are the most unprofessional company I have ever have the displeasure to deal with. I cerainly will not be recommending them to anyone and will never use them in the future.
The agents could have atleast responded to my written complaint in the designated time. The agent could have cleaned the property I moved into despite the tenants having not have paid their rent. The agent could have offered to have had the locks changed once it became apparent the previous tenants had eithet lost or stolen the only back door key. I could have had a written apology for my distress.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Office 5! To leave a new review of Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Office 5, please click the link below !
Write a review for Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Office 5