Oct 21,2016
Oct 21,2016
We are tenants in a house in Richmond managed by Dexters. I have never experienced anything like this in my life---they are arrogant, incompetent and sly. The place was in terrible shape when we moved in, dirty windows, rubbish in the back garden, filthy carpeting. Then, once we began to use the plumbing, we were plagued with the smell of sewage for a month, which they took their lazy time resolving--it turned out to be an uncapped sewage pipe right under the living room floor! Throughout it all, they have been unresponsive and unrepentant, and have steadfastly refused to let us have any contact with the landlord, but have given us nothing but defensive justifications. It's hardly worth mentioning the broken loo, wasp nest in the attic or other regular problems. It has been a real nightmare dealing with them, and I would warn others away by all means!

Dexters