Oct 21,2016
Oct 21,2016
I had put off the sale of our family home for several months as I really didn't have the time to spend sorting things out, the fact is selling a house is one of the most stressful times you ever experience. I had to make a decision and called out 3 local estate agents to assist me with this dreaded task. It was very clear from our initial meeting that Karl Brown from homesure was the best person for the job, his pleasing personality and the fact that he understood the current market place assured me he was the most likely candidit to make this process as easy as possible. Everything he said he would do, he done and more, Karl took the pressure from me, showed prospective buyers around, arranged every single thing that needed to be done, his communication was excellent always keeping me updated and guiding me through the sale. As if having the stress taken away and a very competent agent acting in our best interest wasn't enough, his knowledge and expertise brought about the quick sale we had hoped for, one week to sell the house and negotiated a very pleasing offer for us. So in a nut shell homesure do what it says on the tin, they sell you property, and provide an excellent, professional and complete service, what more could anyone ask for. Quick sale, good price, and excellent staff who know how to do their jobs to the very highest standard and relieve you of the inconvenience and pressure that we normally endure.
Thankyou so much Karl your help and support is greatly appreciated.
The fees charged by homesure are very competitive, I feel extremely fair taking into account the service that is provided as that exceeds expectation.

Homesure Property