Mar 19,2012
Mar 19,2012
When i signed up with Atkinson McLeod, i didnt need to look any further especially when being dealt with Elliot Sheppard.

Elliot is not only the serious agent that has the mentality of doing the good job only, but he's also the kind of person that one would feel comfortable to share what one's needs are on the specific level.

He consistently listened to our (me and my friend) needs and found us the property we exactly wish for. its been a week since we moved in, and Elliot consistently showed his sincerity and curiosity in knowing if we are happy with the property and the environment.

It's definitely a pleasure to work with him and the agency as a whole as it seemed so committed to meeting the needs of their customers. I thank him again, and I look forward to keep in touch with him on the friendly level as well.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London