Sep 21,2016
By: 'E B'
Sep 21,2016
The most misleading agent to deal with. Misleads buyers and sellers throughout the process to meet her own objectives. Highly not recommended. I have found their practices and techniques to be very dodgy and not in compliance with the governing laws.
By: Joanna
Nov 01, 2016
Dear Mr Haidari, we fully appreciate your frustration that our vendor accepted your offer and then changed their mind within 7 days and decided to sell to their friend/neighbour having had private talks not orchestrated by me or any of my team. Unfortunately, this was completely beyond our control and I certainly did not mislead you or the vendor nor have any ‘objectives' (as a cash buyer who wanted to complete very quickly, you were an ideal client). We most certainly comply with all governing laws as I believe has been confirmed to you by a third party.
I understand you have been searching for a long time to find a dream home for your family and hope you find a suitable property in the near future.

Fine & Country