Mar 10,2012
Mar 10,2012
Housesimple sold our house in a week and a day from it going on the internet! The photographs and floor plan were swiftly and well done. I chose to write the property details and was impressed that every little refinemennt of the wording was dealt with immediately. The communication was excellent. I enjoyed doing the viewings as it gave me the chance to talk with knowledge about the area and the street and trust was built up with the very nice buyers. This was a 'human' experience and not a remote one and it allowed us to really feel part of the process but the practical admin was cared for by the company. We also saved at least £6000 in the process! Exposure on all the relevant web portals meant we could be sure of it being seen. Dealing with Gavin and Philip was always easy and friendly and I would recommend Housesimple over and over again. Thank you!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple! To leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple, please click the link below !
Write a review for Housesimple HouseSimple