Mar 01,2012
Mar 01,2012
As an overseas investor, I initially tended towards using one of the better known multiples to look after my property. After a number unsuccessful tenancies/disasters and a service which was both expensive and impersonal I luckily found Parkgate.
Parkgate have been acting for me for about four years now, in that time I have found their prices reasonable and their service first class. Nothing is too much is much trouble for the team Jonathan, Judith and Matt at their Richmond/Putney Branch.
I was reminded of this recently when, after two and half years, I had a change of tenants. The staff at Parkgate, Matt Norgan in particular, were instrumental in ensuring this all went as smoothly as it possibly could including finding admirable new tenants for me. If you have property to let in the Richmond area, I strongly reccommend that you use Parkgate. (5 stars)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Parkgate Estate Agency Richmond! To leave a new review of Parkgate Estate Agency Richmond, please click the link below !
Write a review for Parkgate Estate Agency Richmond