Feb 29,2012
Feb 29,2012
Now the dust has settled on our house move, I am writing to thank you for your magnificent support throughout the sale.
It is a well known fact that moving home is a stressful experience, however, thanks to you and your team we were allowed to concentrate on buying our new house in Yarm while you looked after everything for us in Poynton.
Either you or your staff were always available when I needed to speak with someone and your support, guidance and general professionalism was exemplary. We could not have asked for more.
Please pass on our thanks to all of your team. They are a great credit to you and I would not hesitate in recommending your firm in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Richard Lowth & Company Poynton! To leave a new review of Richard Lowth & Company Poynton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Richard Lowth & Company Poynton