May 31,2016
By: 'Kenny'
May 31,2016
This is the 2nd occasion I have purchased a property via KnightBain and on both occasions I have been very impressed with the level of service provided. From Eleanor in the office or viewing properties with Pauline, Pam or Carol I have been very impressed with their friendliness, professionalism and attention to detail. They provide an informative and honest opinion of the properties on offer and are very helpful.

I have also let a property via KnightBain and again I have been very impressed with the quality of service and advice provided. Gavin is very knowledgeable and helpful in this area and I know I can always rely on him to resolve any issues arising in a quick and effective fashion. I would definetely have no hesitation in recommending KnightBain in Broxburn to friends and family and indeed anyone looking to sell, buy or rent/let a property.
The fees for providing a letting service are fair and KnightBain provide good value for money and an excellent service.

KnightBain